MikroTest is an extremely robust coating thickness gauge, which measures the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on steel substrates on the magnetic attraction principle.
The special models of the MikroTest Ni series measure the thickness of electroplated nickel coatings on steel (MikroTest NiFe 50) and on non-ferromagnetic substrates (MikroTest Ni 50 und Ni 100).
The MikroTest is resistant to solvents and made extremely durable by the metal housing.
The magnets owe their long-lasting durability to the unique ElektroPhysik manufacturing process, which also makes them remain within the tolerance values for decades.
Non-destructive measurement of:
- Non-magnetic coatings like varnishes, enamels, chromium and zinc on ferromagnetic base materials (e.g. steel)
- Electroplated nickel coatings on steel (only the NiFe 50 model)
- Electroplated nickel coatings on non-ferromagnetic substrates (e.g. aluminium, copper, synthetic materials etc.) (only the Ni 50 and Ni 100 models)
- Heavy-duty zinc die-cast housing
- Magnet with long-lasting durability owing to the ElektroPhysik manufacturing process
- Measuring range up to 20 mm
- Can be used in all positions because of the weight compensation: horizontal, vertical, overhead
- Measurement also possible on curved surfaces
- Battery-free operation
Scope of Delivery
- The MikroTest device
- Operating manual
- Soft case