- Designed and manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS standards and requirements.
- 12 month third party pressure vessel certification supplied with every pot.
- Gatekeeper air inlet and diaphragm exhaust valves, for fast and efficient opporation.
- CLX air-bleed type pneumatic deadman handle.
- T-Valve abrasive control valves provides precise metering, easy maintenance and immediate shut off.
- Moisture trap, exhaust muffler, standard width forklift pockets, pressure regulator, pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, quick connect air fittings, blow down mode control, free flow piping and main air isolation valve as standard.
- Abrasive cut off for abrasive air blow down.
- 226L (8ft³) abrasive capacity, 125psi pressure rating.
- 50mm (2″) fittings.
- Pneumatic or electric deadman controls available.
- Automated high production blasting systems.
- On site industrial and commercial blasting.
- Blast and painting contractor yard work.
- Blast room applications with or without abrasive recovery systems.
- In situ blasting in shipyards and slipways.
Custom designs available. Speak to us today!